At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for providing fraud support to internal and external partners and customers. Communicates the company’s fraud service offerings and provides training and sets up fraud applications.
- Manages the setup, configuration, and updates of customer portfolios in fraud applications. Tests user interfaces for functionality after system enhancements have been implemented. Ensures updates do not impact the customer experience.
- Supports process improvement initiatives and remediation of audit findings.
- Communicates fraud threats and trends to customers. Informs customers of the threat details and offers fraud service solutions.
- Manages client relationships. Provides fraud product consulting, service onboarding, fraud application training, and troubleshooting support to customers.
- Documents investigative activities. Coordinates with internal and external parties to offer fraud solutions that protect against losses.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technical, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Service, Payment Services, Fraud, Banking, Finance, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 8+ years of experience in Customer Service, Payment Services, Fraud, Banking, Finance, or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.