At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for identifying and addressing early and late stage collections servicing requirements, needs, issues, volumes, and timelines. Manages a team and evaluates performance. Develops capacity plans and reporting capabilities in order to implement measures to attain risk goals. Manages, implements, and recommends delinquency strategies.
- Partners in the development of system requirements and solutions.
- Manages experiments from concept creation to the analysis of results. Plans, implements, and analyzes test results.
- Researches digital trends and best practices to improve usability and efficiency of contact channels.
- Analyzes cross-channel performance. Develops and deploys strategies to meet business objectives.
- Develops frameworks for pre-delinquency and recovery communication strategies.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in Collections, Customer Service, Customer Strategy, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.