At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for providing advanced analytics and modeling support to the business for forecasting performance and operational efficiencies.
- Maintains and supports operational forecasting models.
- Conducts analyses to assess call arrival patterns and call volume impacts from initiatives. Develops new methods to enhance forecasting accuracy.
- Designs and conducts analyses. Develops advanced statistical models to identify root causes related to customer experiences, operational risks, evaluate business impacts, and identify optimization opportunities.
- Supports the optimization of workforce management service capabilities to meet customer needs.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Master’s Degree in Business, Analytics, Operations Research, Mathematics, or related quantitative field
- 1+ years of experience in quantitative analysis, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in quantitative analysis, or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.