At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring loss prevention strategies to mitigate losses and improve collections and recovery efforts. Ensures that collection and recovery strategies are compliant with regulations. Develops, maintains, and enhances controls.
- Benchmarks industry and competitive practices to drive innovation.
- Monitors collection and recovery performance. Advises management of trends and recommends applicable actions and corrective solutions.
- Manages the development of collection and recovery strategies to mitigate losses and improve efficiency.
- Develops and manages a team that delivers on collection and recovery strategies and performs reporting.
- Lead development of collection and recovery enhanced performance reporting.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Business, Engineering or related field
- 6+ years of experience in analytics in a financial services firm or a business consulting firm or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 15+ years of experience in analytics in a financial services firm or a business consulting firm or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Business, Engineering or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.