At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Class Start Date: September 16, 2019
Shift Requirements: Shift availability includes:
- 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
- 9:00 AM-5:30 PM
- 11:30 AM-8:00 PM
Shifts may require occasional weekends
Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate packaging of loans. Handles escalated issues and complex transactions. Performs customer contact on files, reviews documents, and clears conditions within credit authority.
- Ensures processes are completed and verifies transactions are met.
- Gathers customer information and supporting documentation. Enters customer information into systems. Verifies the accuracy of documentation. Packages files for underwriting and closing teams.
- Communicates loan status to customers over the phone and in writing.
- Ensures documents received have cleared loan approval requirements as appropriate.
At a minimum, heres what we need from you:
- 2+ years of experience in Mortgage Loan Processing, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 4+ years of experience in Consumer Lending Processing, or related field
Internal Eligibility Guidelines:
Must be in current position or in current department for 12 months at the time of posting
Must have a meets review or higher on current performance review on file in MYHR
Must have no active disciplinary action on file and Must be in good standing in current role
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.