Discover. A more rewarding way to work.
At Discover Financial Services, you’ll find yourself in the company of some of the industry’s smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Build on a foundation of mutual respect. Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Class Start Date: April 15, 2019
Full-time 40 hours per week
- 6:00 AM – 3:30 PM Monday – Friday (rotating weekends)
- 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday – Friday (rotating weekends)
- 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM Sunday – Thursday
- 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM Tuesday- Saturday
Weekend and holiday scheduling is required to meet business needs
Starting Wage: $16.50/hr
- Paid training will be 10 weeks long from 9:00AM-5:30PM
- No time off allowed during training
- Weekend days are required during the training period
- Documents customer files.
- Utilizes effective verbal communication and problem-solving skills to handle customer service inquiries. Multi-tasking may be required based on function type.
- Navigates a computerized system for responding to and/or troubleshooting customer questions, which includes using standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Uses discretionary authority to satisfy the customer within reasonable limits including, but not limited to, adjustments or credit limit increases.
- Handles routine customer service inquiries and problems for one to three call-type functions via telephone, digital, or chat channels.
- These routine customer service inquiries require the use of standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
Our comprehensive benefits package starts day one and features insurance, financial planning support and excellent perks designed to help you reach your goals and live a rich, healthy life. These include:
- Paid time off (at minimum, 20 personal days + 7 holidays per year)
- Tuition Reimbursement for eligible US based employees
- 401K with company match and fixed contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Access to fitness center
- Opportunities to volunteer in the community
- Development groups and training
- On-site Health Clinics
- Onsite Employee Assistance Program Counselors
- Discover Care@Work Family Assistance Program (Discounted childcare at participating centers, free care.com membership, and subsidized Backup Care Services)
- Perks at Work (access discounts from over 30,000 merchants, earning WOWPoints while you shop)
If we had our say, we’d look for:
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- In lieu of a degree, 1+ years of experience in Customer Service
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.