Discover. A more rewarding way to work.
At Discover Financial Services, you’ll find yourself in the company of some of the industry’s smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Build on a foundation of mutual respect. Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for managing the activities of the mortgage sales call center department. Develops and maintains strategies to achieve business goals including performance, customer experience, and profitability. Responsible for annual business planning, budget planning, and continuity for the department. Assists with strategic planning. Attracts, develops, and retains employees for the department.
- Directs and oversees coaching and development of multipul mortgage sales teams within the department. Provides input to department and/or center talent management initiatives.
- Drives and supports strategic initiatives. Develops and executes long-range strategic plans and objectives to impact business results.
- Analyzes reports, identifies areas for improvement, and implements operational strategies to increase performance.
- Motivates, supports, and provides active management attention to assigned operations teams.
- Manages business mortgage sales call center operations and achieves results for assigned organization. Develops strategic plans, establishes and monitors performance metrics, manages profits and losses, and manages costs. Manages department to meet broad performance goals.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Operations Leadership (Managing Multipul Mortgage Sales Teams).
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Sales Operations Leadership.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
And by the way, while you’re waiting to hear from us, don’t forget to check out the great benefits Discover offers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance.
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.