Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
What You’ll Do
- Execute testing across DFS business units for adherence to federal and state regulatory requirements, and assist the manager in leading the compliance review.
How You’ll Do It
- Bring issues to attention of compliance and business management.
- Inspect documents, records, disclosures, systems, and report to verify compliance and identify trends or weaknesses in DFS business processes.
- Evaluate business policies, procedures, training, and processes with respect to regulatory requirements.
- Execute enterprise-wide compliance testing program.
- Monitor and test business action plans established to correct deficiencies.
- Compile and maintain work papers and supporting documentation of tests and findings.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, legal, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in compliance, financial services, risk, and/or BSA/AML
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in testing, quality assurance, and/or audit
Bonus Points If You Have
- 6+ years of experience in testing, quality assurance, and/or audit
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.