Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a team that performs analytics, identifies insights, and makes recommendations to business management.
- Manage the development of standard data analyses, reports, and dashboards.
- Ensure team members produce accurate and on-time delivery of analyses and recommendations.
How You’ll Do It
- Manage an analytical team including hire/fire, performance reviews, assignment of work, and development decisions. Ensure the team delivers deadline-driven, accurate, and insightful analyses and reports.
- Create a culture that engages business partners through a collaborative approach to make fact-based, data-driven decisions.
- Review analyses results. Identify areas for improvement in an analysis or additional data that should be investigated and ensure team members execute.
- Identify the need for consistent monitoring of trends and the need to incorporate an analysis within a dashboard.
- Identify the need for business intelligence in different areas of the business and assign team members to gather and analyze the data.
- Present findings from analyses and makes recommendations to leadership.
- Partner with leadership to ensure an in-depth understanding of requirements and performance levers (KPIs) for each analysis.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in economics, applied mathematics, statistics, operations research, business administration, or other quantitative analysis field
- 6+ years of experience in applied mathematical and statistical analysis, business, or financial industry
- In lieu of a of master's degree, 1+ year of experience in financial services with a bachelor's degree
Bonus Points If You Have
- Master's degree in economics, applied mathematics, statistics, operations research, business administration, or other quantitative analysis field
- 8+ years of experience with consumer targeting, segmentation and behavior profiling, campaign design and performance evaluation, profitability tracking, and pricing simulation a plus
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.