Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
This position operates as the right-hand support for Card Acquisition Strategy and Planning Team. It handles very critical, high exposure, and time sensitive information and has regular interface with the VPs/SVPs in the marketing organization along with the EVP.
- Develops presentations (Board, FRB, etc.) and updates for various senior internal and external audiences. This position handles many financial updates to presentations, which requires interface with departments across the Card organization.
- Primary owner of multiple department-wide initiatives to drive new account growth.
- Performs ad hoc strategy and analysis work that cannot be easily done or found (looking at research, analyzing P&Ls).
- Drafts EC updates (state of the business with commentary on why), involving quick turnarounds and regular interactions with VPs and LOB Finance.
- Leverages data to identify incremental business opportunities.
- Develops data-driven business cases for profitable growth.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management, Initiative Owner, Analyst, Research, Communications
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- MBA strongly preferred
- Consulting experience
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.