Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
What You’ll Do
- Perform advanced analytics in support of business issues and business intelligence efforts.
- Partner with others business leaders to resolve business issues.
- Provide cost-benefit analysis and strategic recommendations to resolve business issues.
How You’ll Do It
- Present findings from analyses and make recommendations to leadership.
- Utilize advanced analytical and data-mining tools to generate analytical insights and actionable recommendations.
- Partner with business leaders to ensure an in-depth understanding of requirements and performance levers (KPI) for each analysis.
- Extract data from multiple sources and perform complex analyses to identify the root cause of business issues.
- Develop and automate dashboards and reports that consistently monitor and explain trends. Performs ad hoc analyses and build custom reports.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in finance, statistics, business, analytics, Mathematics.
- 4+ years of experience in Finance, Statistics, Business, Forecasting, Data Science, Quantitative roles or related
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in finance, statistics, business, data science, or related quantitative field
Bonus Points If You Have
- Master's degree in finance, statistics, business, analytics, mathematics, data science, or related quantitative role
- 6+ years of experience in finance, statistics, business, forecasting, data science, or related quantitative role
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.