Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
Responsible for onboarding new participants and providing operational support to issuers, acquirers, processors, and network to network partners.
- Evaluates third party network requirements providing direction in developing and maintaining transactional capabilities. Identifies downstream implications and supports operational readiness across operations.
- Provides support to acquirers, network to network partners, issuers, and processors. Researches complex situations and supports participants with operations.
- Supports business development teams to expand acceptance. Onboarding new franchises, issuers, acquirers, processors, and software vendors on the network. Assists with contract negotiation and due diligence.
- Supports participants through the semi- annual release process. Manages and coordinates certification. Ensures participants are in compliance with operating rules and regulations. Engages participants to support network initiatives.
- Analyzes end to end transaction processing, troubleshoots issues and acceptance complaints, and support issuer launches.
- Mentors team members. Executes department initiatives. Leads the department to ensure processes and projects are well documented to meet auditing requirements.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Payments, financial services, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Payments, financial services, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Knowledge of EFT Network products, technical specifications, ISO8583, and operating rules
- Background in payments operations, customer experience, or process improvement
- Experience gathering, analyzing, and reporting process metrics
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.