Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns and programs across multiple channels.
How You’ll Do It
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including direct mail, paid media, email, site marketing, mobile app, and letters.
- Document and maintain core experience journeys, including process mapping and creatives.
- Monitor and track success related to marketing.
- Partner with internal competitive analysis and research teams to monitor competitive best practices and make recommendations for enhancements.
- Coordinate customer research for new customer experiences.
- Partner with the business and Technology to develop and implement marketing strategies.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing campaign management, campaign strategy, creative management, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of marketing campaign management, or related field
Bonus Points If You Have
- 4+ years of experience in marketing strategy development, or related field
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.