Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
Our Principal Brand team member will be responsible for driving a modern approach to media and building strategic audience led plans that help to propel our brand in the marketplace. Discover is a dynamic and matrixed organization that works across an ecosystem of agency partners. This person is responsible for partnering across all of these groups, to drive the integrated approach to connect all the different facets of the business, an audience led strategy, channel mix management and optimization plans, and building an innovation roadmap.
- Serves as thought leader to deliver personalized experience to prospects and customers.
- Leads the enablement of effective integration of media strategies and tactics with other core business areas through partnerships with management across the business.
- Partners with external partners as well as analytics organizations, internally, to consider and evaluate potential measurement and attribution solutions to showcase media as a business advantage.
- Builds a strategy that connects and accounts for a variety of goals and KPIs across an organization.
- Manages a team and the work of agencies, if applicable.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing (M.B.A), quantitative disciplines (Engineering, Science)
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing & Advertising, Credit Card P&L Management, and Media Measurement & Attribution
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing & Advertising, Credit Card P&L Management, and Media Measurement & Attribution
- Experience in media planning, buying, measurement and optimizations
- Digital native, understanding the media landscape evolution to digital-first thinking, adtech solutions, etc.
- Navigating and leading cross-functionally across a matrix organization
- Agency experience a bonus, not a necessity
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.