Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
Manager Operations Strategy
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We are all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for providing strategic and tactical direction for operational activities to service the business. Ensures efficient and compliant servicing operations while ensuring world–class customer experience.
· Actively monitors servicing quality levels, communicates opportunities for improvement, and collaborates with operations to improve service levels.
· Manages relationship with business partners and manages system-related projects from idea to implementation.
· Collaborates with business partners on process enhancements, communicates operational implications, suggests alternatives that may achieve the same objectives but with more favorable impact to operations (e.g., lower cost, less complexity), and commits to approaches selected by leadership and leads their implementation.
· Ensures sound operational processes and procedures are developed and documented.
· Develops any necessary remediation plans and ensures their timely completion.
· Plans, coordinates, and executes activities that support business-partner initiatives across the organization and ensures operations’ expectations for timeliness, quality, and efficiency are delivered in conjunction internal and external parties.
· Serves as the primary liaison between business partners and operations teams for servicing processes.
At a minimum, here is what we need from you:
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Arts and Sciences, or related field
· 6+ years of experience in Customer Service or Financial Services Operations
· In lieu of a degree, 8+ years of experience in applicable line of business (Deposits, Personal Loans, Student Loans), or related field
If we had our say, we would also look for:
· Master's Degree in Business, Arts and Sciences, or related field
· 2+ years of experience in people management
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
And by the way, while you’re waiting to hear from us, don’t forget to check out the great benefits Discover offers.
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in consideration for a career at Discover.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.