Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
Responsible for analyzing and managing risk management issues. Identifies, measures, and makes decisions on operational and enterprise risks.
What You’ll Do
· Analyze and manage risk management issues.
· Identify, measure, and make decisions on operational and enterprise risks.
How You’ll Do It
· Maintain input and data quality of risk management systems.
· Recommend options to control and reduce risks.
· Document and communicate risks.
· Identify key risks and mitigating factors of potential investments.
· Develop systems and processes to monitor the validity of risk modeling outputs.
Qualifications You’ll Need
· Bachelor's degree in information technology, risk, or audit
· 2+ years of experience in information technology, risk, or audit
· In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in information technology, risk, or audit
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We are all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.