Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
Manages strategic and creative development for mass communications. Leads the development of creative assets, manages production and the agencies, and all legal reviews. Supports the overall brand communications team throughout the development of fully integrated plans.
- Develops communications plans for the upcoming year, including ideation around brand successes, learnings, and new opportunities.
- Manages agencies (internal and external) in the development of digital creative executions for mass media, including digital display, social and landing pages.
- Manages timeline, rotation, and agency assignments and management (strategy through implementation).
- Partners with internal and agency team to traffic digital assets.
- Partners with media teams on media planning, buying, and moreover, reporting.
- Secures legal approvals and maintains compliance records.
- Proactively manages vendor opportunities, compliance, and regulatory requests.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in Marketing, Communications, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Creative agency experience or brand experience managing multiple workstreams across digital channels
- Social media creative development experience
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.