At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
The Senior Manager in the Enterprise Planning department is responsible for providing enterprise service forecasting and resource planning. Provides analytical and operational leadership to support enterprise wide business areas with a focus on driving efficiency and effectiveness of Business Technology workforce. Manages cross functional team to serve as consultant and key business partner for Senior Leadership. This individual will lead specific workstreams to optimize the Business Technology workforce. S/he will also support Enterprise portfolio management responsibilities related to resource capacity management and reporting.
- Define and manage metrics related to workforce management initiatives
- Enhance, optimize, and automate processes to improve contingent labor governance
- Designs and develops analytical projects. Interprets results, formulates recommendations, and presents to business partners and senior management across the organization.
- Leads the development, maintenance, and enhancement forecasting models to support operational processes.
- Designs, conducts, and develops, finance practices and/or business knowledge to identify key drivers related to customer experience issues and operational risks. Partners with Finance to ensure appropriate strategic alignment, expense management and measurement.
- Leads consistent process improvement and deployment. Evaluates the business impacts and identification of optimization opportunities.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business Administration, or other quantitative analysis degree.
- 4+ years experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, Procurement, or Finance
- 2 years of expereince managing talent.
- Highly organized and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong, demonstrated decision making, collaboration and prioritization skills
- Must demonstrate strong initiative and ability to work with all levels of Management
- Strong ability to create and deliver professional level presentations
- Ability to proactively resolve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8+ years experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, Procurement, or Finance
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.