At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for performing first line of risk-defense functions. Works to minimize operational, legal, and compliance risks. Identifies risks that have a direct impact on the business. Responsible for ensuring that corporate standards related to critical regulations, such as anti-money laundering (AML)/OFAC Sanctions/CARD Act policies, procedures and processes are effectively implemented and followed by the line of business teams within Discover Bank. Serves as a liaison between business unit and Corporate Risk Management (CRM), Compliance, Legal, and other business groups.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Organizational Behavior, Law
· In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Business, Operations, Audit, Compliance, Law
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
· Master’s Degree in Business, Organizational Behavior, Law
· Lean Six Sigma
· Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager
· Certified Internal Auditor
· CAMS: Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
· CFE: Certified Fraud Examiner
CIPP: Certified Information Privacy Professional