At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
The primary responsibility of this role includes management of Discover Global Network Loyalty Solution, newly launched in 2019. The Loyalty Product Manager assesses the performance of and shapes the structure and direction of new and existing product lines and leads the development and execution of strategic product plans for key initiatives such as the introduction of new products, product line extensions or product enhancements. Accountable for achieving specific goals for each product, including evaluating product performance and identifying innovations to address customer needs and improve product performance in the market.
*This role is ideally located in Riverwoods (IL), but Phoenix (AZ) or New Albany (OH) will be considered.
- Identify sources, monitor, analyze and interpret key product performance metrics including financials, network volumes, other key statistics and internal/external customer feedback trends, then develop and communicate findings and make strategic and tactical recommendations for performance improvements.
- Define and execute strategic product road-maps to build new products, enhance existing products or improve performance.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop strategies and methodologies to on-board new partners.
- Track and understand industry trends, research findings and competitive innovations.
- Provide business analysis and reporting on a periodic basis.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop or support sales efforts or go-to-market strategies.
- Serve as Product Management business lead on cross-functional teams, including internal departments such as Sales, Operations, Legal, Marketing, Finance, Technology in the evaluation, development, management and/or enhancement of assigned products and/or programs.
- Perform client workshops and solution sessions
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Social Sciences, Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Card Payments, Network, Acquiring, Issuing, Mobile Technologies, Digital Payments or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 10+ years of experience in Card Payments, Network, Acquiring, Issuing, Mobile Technologies, Digital Payments or related field including Product Management experience
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Social Sciences, Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Loyalty knowledge and/or past Loyalty/Offers/Rewards role experience
- Product Management experience
- Client facing experience including demos or solutioning
- Vendor management experience
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.