At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for managing projects from inception to implementation. Manages all aspects of the project over its entire life, including the initiation, plan development, execution, controls, and implementation. Leads project teams to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet business needs.
- Acts as a liaison between the business and development resources. Manages all aspects of each project. Leads project teams to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet business needs.
- Assembles project teams. Aligns roles and responsibilities for all project resources. Ensures project progress is tracked and team members are providing progress updates.
- Assists with business requirements analyses. Manages project scopes, issues, and risks. Ensures change controls are executed appropriately. Estimates work efforts and manages resources accordingly.
- Documents agendas, meeting minutes, action items, project plans, and issue logs. Communicates statuses to stakeholders.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts, Computer Science, Infrastructure Technology Solutions, Business, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management, Computer Science, Infrastructure Technology Solutions, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, Computer Science, Infrastructure Technology Solutions, Business, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Project Management, Computer Science, Infrastructure Technology Solutions, or related field
- Agile and/or Kanban
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.