At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
This position will be focused on developing and maintaining a diverse set of delivery metrics and analytics to demonstrate the value of initiative delivery supporting key initiatives within Payment Services. This includes, but is not limited, to representation of these results in a wide variety of formats (electronic, online, etc.) and the automation of the collection and creation of these metrics and analytics. This position, within the Discover Global Network Program Management Office (DGN PMO), reports to the Senior Manager, Portfolio Prioritization.
- Portfolio assessment.
- Manages the publication schedule for new content being added to DGN PMO SharePoint site.
- Source data identification: identifies and incorporates new sources of data (resource, cost, benefit, quality, financial).
- Synthesizes a broad set of project, product, and portfolio data to “tell the story” of initiative delivery, from inception to market and beyond.
- Technical build and maintenance of DGN PMO SharePoint infrastructure to continue the evolution of the site.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Graphic Design, and/or Marketing or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Visual Design, SharePoint/Web Design, Metrics, or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.