At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We are all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for the support and enhancement of procurement technologies including Ariba eSourcing, Supplier and Contracts, CVM (Diversity Too) and the Third Party Portal (TPP).
- Leads the design, enhancement and training of the Ariba eSourcing, Supplier and Contracts modules by partnering with internal and external clients to deliver increased value for and adoption by the Procurement and Legal organizations.
- Supports the continued build of the Third Party Portal (TPP) as a functional user; gathers functional requirements, writes user stories, conducts testing and ensures the build meets the objectives of the vendor management team and business users.
- Manages the CVM Diversity tool to support Discover’s supplier diversity targets and ensures proper adoption by Procurement organization. Manages data files for CVM and support integrations with the Supplier database.
- Manages the process to identify, submit and partner with Ariba to ensure timely resolution of support tickets within agreed upon SLAs across Ariba “upstream” modules.
- Manages the implementation of a new contract authoring tool by partnering with Law to identify applicable template types, configuring templates and training end users on the use of the software.
At a minimum, here is what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Sourcing Technology, Project Management, Operations or related field
If we had our say, we would also look for:
- Master’s Degree in Business or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.