At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
As a member of our Transaction Security Products team, you’ll be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating information system projects.
- Product Management and ownership of business area’s services, products, or vendors.
- Participates in Agile sprints, planning, and executions.
- Reviews and manages project plans, demonstrating effective cross-business coordination and communication of project activities.
- Manages project scopes and deliverables within preset budgets and timelines.
- Initiates and generates appropriate stakeholder reports to aid cross-business communication and supports data-driven business decisions.
- Partners with the business and vendors to identify business opportunities and secures support and cooperation to quickly resolve problems that may arise with the managed products.
- Works across teams to analyze data and implement strategies within Transaction Security tools and services
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Project Development Product Management, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Product Management, Digital, Agile, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 2+ years of experience in Agile methodology
- 1+ years of experience in fraud risk management, authentication, Payments, Financial Services, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in Agile methodology
- PMP, Product Owner, or related certification
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.