At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
As a member of our Transaction Security Products team, you’ll be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating information system projects.
- Product Management and ownership of business area’s services, products, or vendors.
- Participates in Agile sprints, planning, and executions.
- Reviews and manages project plans, demonstrating effective cross-business coordination and communication of project activities.
- Manages project scopes and deliverables within preset budgets and timelines.
- Initiates and generates appropriate stakeholder reports to aid cross-business communication and supports data-driven business decisions.
- Partners with the business and vendors to identify business opportunities and secures support and cooperation to quickly resolve problems that may arise with the managed products.
- Works across teams to analyze data and implement strategies within Transaction Security tools and services
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Project Development Product Management, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Product Management, Digital, Agile, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 2+ years of experience in Agile methodology
- 1+ years of experience in fraud risk management, authentication, Payments, Financial Services, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in Agile methodology
- PMP, Product Owner, or related certification
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.