At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
The Director Acquisition Analytics will be responsible developing Business Intelligence across the Acquisition Marketing Funnel and Credit strategies to drive synergies and enable stakeholders to make decisions. The Incumbent will be responsible for center of excellence function such as Acquisition Vintage Loss Forecasting across all acquisition channels, setting Risk Appetite based KRI, and developing credit and marketing monitoring at channel level to drive resilient growth. This role will collaborate with Data Assets team and external vendors to understand new data streams to identify value within Acquisition decisions. The role will directly work with Corporate Risk to set committee reporting. The Director will be responsible for reengineering global credit criteria across channels and improve efficiencies in acquisition MIS reporting processes through automation.
- Leads the development and maintenance of credit loss forecasts.
- Conducts periodic team skillset reviews.
- Manages the development, execution, tracking, and enhancement of strategies through their entire lifecycle. Identifies opportunities to shorten cycle times.
- Leads the development and maintenance of credit strategies, processes, and procedures aligned to strategic initiatives.
- Provides assessments of inputs and capabilities to influence long-term strategy development.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts for the team and implements changes to business processes and strategies.
- Manages business strategies and processes against performance benchmarks.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Sciences, Business, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in Analytics, Consulting, Financial Services, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 10+ years of experience in Analytics, Consulting, Financial Services, or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.