At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for managing the Salesforce.com customer relationship management tool, including the environment design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and quality assurance activities.
- Evaluates Salesforce.com to ensure that the application meets risk and compliance specifications, including information security, access management, and disaster recovery requirements.
- Designs and develops system functionality to support business requirements. Manages project requirements meetings. Develops and tests system codes and implements functionality.
- Determines the source of Salesforce.com issues using investigative acumen. Takes appropriate corrective action to resolve or escalate issues.
- Reviews and updates Salesforce.com content in a timely manner using various data mining and analytical tools
- Reviews salesforce releases three times a year and recommends enhancements to the business processes
- Ability to work with multiple systems and combine data with Salesforce data to provide insights for leadership teams
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, IT, Business, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Relationship Management System or Database Management
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Salesforce.com, Customer Relationship Management System or Database Management
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Salesforce Developer Certified Professional
- Salesforce Administrator Certified Professional
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.