At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for applying a hands-on approach with next-generation technologies to contribute to the team by designing and developing the latest data-driven platforms and next-generation analytic technologies.
- Designs and develops data ingestion frameworks, real-time processing solutions, and data processing/transformation frameworks, leveraging open-source tools.
- Provides senior-level technical consulting to peer-data engineers during design and development for highly complex and critical data projects
- Deploys application codes and analytical models using CI/CD tools and techniques and provides support for deployed data applications and analytical models.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Data Platform Administration/Engineering
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 4+ years of experience in Data Platform Administration/Engineering
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.