At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Leverages regulatory compliance expertise to enhance key lending program elements.
- Manages a team that maintains and enhances regulatory lending compliance program components. Provides support, coaching, and counsel to the team. Manages the development of team members by authoring and assigning goals, conducting periodic coaching and feedback reviews, and administering annual performance evaluations.
- Researches regulatory lending compliance requirements and develops enhancements/resolutions as necessary.
- Leads identification and assessment of compliance program risks and controls.
- Leads key components for management in the development, implementation, and maintenance of compliance programs and a culture of compliance.
- Creates and updates status reports of program initiatives, activities, and compliance issues to management and committees.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Security, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Risk, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in lending compliance, risk, operations, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in people management
- In lieu of a degree, 10+ years of experience in compliance, risk, operations, including people management
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master’s Degree in Business, Security, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Risk, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in compliance, risk, operations, or related field
- CRCM similar license/certification
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.