At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
The Principal, Marketing Analytics & Strategy will be responsible for analyzing visitor behavior on the website, application funnel analytics and drawing business insights. They will work with the business partners to set up A/B tests and analyze results. The role is also responsible for producing real-time, daily and weekly campaign performance reporting. This role also has high visibility and will present key data to Directors and Vice Presidents.
- Provides data analysis to support performance improvement and strategic priorities. Reviews analytical tools to ensure use of best-in-class technology for data mining and analysis.
- Develops decision framework to support business strategies, working closely with business partners. Identifies and explores new test hypotheses, analysis approaches, data sources, and processes to support improvements to existing and new programs. Creates reports and tools to support achievement of day to day operational goals.
- Establishes and builds strong, effective working relationships with a range of business partners, where an in-depth understanding of related business activities and their impact upon portfolio performance is essential. Acts as liaison with strategy and analysis teams to ensure cross-functional alignment.
- Initiates, develops, and implements marketing to existing loan holders (cross sell) and prospects, including list selection criteria, leads generation, and campaign processes.
- Runs and improves effective strategy performance tracking ensuring that strategies are performing as expected and feeding back learnings into strategy and/or policy changes in a timely manner.
- Prepares and presents new strategies and subsequent performance to business heads and executives in both informal and formal environments.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Econometrics
- 4+ years of a proven track record of acquisition and lifecycle management within a consumer lending environment
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Econometrics
- 2+ years of experience working with Adobe Clickstream data, DCM log files, Sitecat and Test and Target tool
- Expereince in SQL, SAS and Python
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.